ResCO CRS RELEASE V4.1.31
25 July 2011
- ResReserve: allow merging a person in a booking if the person has only one active trip
- ResReserve: price rules, black-out periods support
- ResMaintain: deck images (unit groups) support
- ResMaintain: filter inactive bookings
- ResSystemLogic: limit bug report screenshot file size to 200KB, HTTP session validation in CLogicLogin
- ResWebConvert: added event status to ResListEvent
- ResWinSystemCare: ability to auto-email action scripts logs
- ItemSales: Storeroom does not copy properly, item cost default values
- Setup: GlobalDefault parameter overwrite, fixed server setup for x86/x64.
- ResSystemLogic: people count per booking fix
- ResDataTransfer: TTG interface folio filter added, e-mail not dropped
- FolioMerge: folios in the same booking
- ResWinSystemCare: scripts syntax fixes
- ResGeneralLedger: query syntax error, change rate default value
- ResReserve: voided cruises display in booking history, emergency contact e-mail check
- ResReserve: bookings with multiple back-to-back trips are displayed multiple times in booking search grid
- ResMaintain: CRS/SMS import, invalid char filter
- ResWebConvert: ReqAddFolio – Incorrect folio is receiving the details update
- ResWebConvert: booking date different from modify date
- ResLibs: email is not checked for uniqueness on FolioEdit dialog in ResWinResco.
Login to our support site to view detailed release notes.
|« Resco CRS Release v4.1.30|